Penne (as much as desired)
6 spicy Italian sausages
1 can diced tomatoes
1 small package mushrooms, sliced
1 medium onion, cut into strips
1 large clove of garlic, finely chopped
1 red pepper, cut into strips
Pinch of Basil
Pinch Crushed red chili peppers.
Pinch of Oregano
1 Tbls. freshly chopped cilantro (optional)
2 Tbls. red wine
You will need a large deep pan.
1. Cut sausage into pieces, cook for 5-8 minutes (for less grease, boil 5 minutes before frying).
2. Add onion, mushrooms, and red pepper, cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add canned diced tomatoes. Cook on medium high heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add basil, oregano, garlic, cilantro, crushed red chili peppers and red wine.
5. Cook for about ten minutes and serve over penne.